Wednesday, April 07, 2021

This Is My...

 Stalker came slinking back into work yesterday with his tail between his legs like a whipped dog.  And boy, did he have the attitude!  No matter, we were all laughing at him.  Hey, he shouldn't have gone around gloating about that job before he even knew if he had it or not.  That's all I have to say. 

As you probably know by now, I've rekindled my love affair with vinyl these last couple of years.  Vinyl is a living, breathing medium -- so much more alive than CDs or digital downloads.  Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks so, as vinyl is making a comeback.  

You know, sometimes the old ways really are better.

Anyway, I've been trying to replace some of the old records we had when I was a child, that my brother said got ruined in Hurricane Ike.  I've already picked up several, and behind that cat is my latest addition to my collection. 


Hang on a minute....  

OK, here it is:

One of my childhood favorites.  It's not an original release, but a re-pressing of it.  I haven't listened to it yet.  Maybe over the weekend. 

I guess that's all for now.  Maybe something exciting will happen soon, and blogging will become interesting again.    



No comments: