Sunday, July 19, 2020

A Second One

Well, I lost another coworker to the COVID yesterday.  His name was Tyrone, and though, I didn't know him well, I still knew who he was.  He'd been in the hospital for a couple of weeks, battling the virus, but in the end, it was stronger than he was.  

Meanwhile, my cousin's husband is still in the hospital, fighting his battle with COVID, and how has the added complication of blood clots in his legs.  

Y'all just go on pretending this isn't real, that it's all a big hoax so the government can take away our freedoms.  Some of y'all are so determined to push your conspiracy theories that you don't realize, or just don't care --that real people are really dying from this.  

So take off your tinfoil and try to show some compassion, will ya?

In other news, I got me a new Funko yesterday.  


When I'd added it to my cart on Amazon, it was like $15.  A few days ago, I was ordering something else and noticed it had dropped in price to $6.50-ish.  Naturally, I had to snap it up.  And that's about the most exciting thing that has happened this week.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go finish writing a letter to my Australian pen pal.  

No comments: