Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Masks

Hmmm, now I'm suspicious. 

Suddenly, at work, they are making us get our temperature taken before they'll let us into the building.  After all this time, why now? 

Suddenly, after telling us for weeks they weren't going to pass out masks, they're giving them out.  After all this time, why now? 

Makes me wonder...if someone in the plant tested positive. 

Speaking of masks, I ordered some material to make me some. 


I guess she was really backlogged or something, because I'd ordered it April 5, and it just got here Saturday.  I was going to spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon sewing up masks, but alas, we had more thunderstorms roll through.  Guess what happened...go on, guess...betcha can't guess what happened...

If you said I lost my electricity, give yourself a cookie. 

Yep, it went out at 4:45, came back on briefly around 12:30, and went back out until around 5:30.  Thus, no masks got made, and I began to question where I need to go to give up on life.  But all is not lost because we have -- yes!  More storms coming through tomorrow!  Yippee.

Speaking of, the Easter Tornado left a scar on the land that is visible in satellite imagery.  Here you go:



I don't know about you, but I'm about stormed out for this year.



No comments: