Friday, July 26, 2019

Somebody Slap Me

Next time I complain about how hard the plant is working us, you have my permission to slap me.  Yep, go ahead.  Just slap me.  Why?  I'll tell you...

Guess who volunteered to work tomorrow?  VOLUNTEERED!

The plant is scheduled to be off, but shortly after lunch, Group Leader came around and asked, "Becky, do you want to work tomorrow?"

My tired body said, "No."
My aching feet said, "No."
My weary mind said, "No."
My stressed out heart said, "No."

But my stupid mouth said, "Sure, I'll come in tomorrow."

via GIPHY

I'd like to slap it right off my face.

At least I don't have to be there until 6:00, and it's only going to be a half shift -- 6 hours.  Best of all, the lines won't be there, so it'll be a nice, relatively stress free day.  As much as working at ADP can be at least.

In other news, I got a new item for my bug out bag.


I was ordering new work boots, and this book just jumped into my cart as well.  I probably ought to read it before I need it, huh?

Short post today, because I really need to practice my guitar some.  I only practiced for like literally a minute yesterday.  I need to make up for it. 

Good night, all.


No comments: