Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Breakfast

They say it's the most important meal of the day.  It's even better when your supervisor brings it to you at work.


He brought breakfast for all of us who have been coming in at 5:00.  I noticed when he was digging my hash brown out of the bag that he had a kind of smirk on his face.  He said, "What are you looking at me like that for?"

I said, "I was just wondering why you were grinning like the cat what ate the canary."

He said, "Because you forgot I said I'd bring breakfast."

I said, "No, I didn't forget.  I gave up."
  

Look!  It only took three months, but I finally put 1000 miles on my new car!  


No, I didn't take the picture while I was driving.  It turned over just before I pulled into my drive way, so I took the picture after I had stopped.

Kinda sad that this is the most exciting thing that has happened to me.  Breakfast and an odometer reading. 

Don't envy me my exciting life. 


No comments: