Thursday, December 05, 2013

Starting Over

I decided my nephew Joshua's hat was just too small, so I frogged the whole thing and started over with an 80 stitch cast on.  I don't have a picture of it, because it looks just like it did yesterday.  Only slightly larger. 

Which you wouldn't be able to tell from a picture anyway, so just look at yesterday's picture.

The bad news is, we have Friday-Monday off of work. 

The good news is, that'll give me plenty of time to work on the hat. 

The better news is, I won't have to get out into the freezing rain and ice we are expecting over the weekend. 

So my plans for the next four days are to hunker down, knit, and probably finish putting out my Christmas decorations, all while drinking copious amounts of hot chocolate and tea and watching Christmas videos. 

Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments: