Sunday, December 01, 2013

I Gave In

I broke down and ordered some more yarn from the Joann's website to finish Nathan's mitts, because shipping costs less than gas.  It should be here in about a week.  That will give me plenty of time to knit the second mitt and get them wrapped and mailed before Christmas.

I still have to get my sister's gift put together, too, and buy the boys something.    I've got one more day off of work before I have to go back, and I hope to get all them washcloths blocked. 

I was going to do it today, but I forgot. 

Anyway...

I seriously thought for a moment about leaving my tree just like this. 


It's got all the Cowboys and LSU ornaments on it.  That should be enough, right?  But in the end, I gave in and put the rest of the decorations on it.


 I wasn't going to put a skirt under it, because the cat tends to use them as a litterbox.   But then I remembered that Cody had this one in his room.  My mother crocheted it for him out of Red Heart, so if the cat does pee on it, I can just toss the skirt into the washing machine. 

So, under the tree it went to add the final touch. 


Oh, by the way, here are my new Dallas Cowboys ornaments that I got this year.


It won't be long before I have enough to do an entire tree in nothing but Cowboys stuff.  

No comments: