Monday, February 08, 2010

Good Things And Bad Things

First, the good things...

Peach cobbler, fresh from the oven.

I didn't have any vanilla ice cream, but it was good with cool whip.

A new Cowboys bag, sent to me by my friend Cyndye.

I got my tangled up yarn untangled. It only took until the third quarter of the Superbowl to get it done, but I got it done.

I decided I didn't like the way the scarf was looking with the garter ridges in the scarf, so I ripped the whole thing. I'm going to try to find a heart motif done in garter stitch and try again. I'm also thinking of striping it instead of half and half.


Now, the bad--I woke up again at 4 AM and couldn't get back to sleep. Do you know that the last time I slept through the night was December 6th? I've though about asking for a prescription, but most of them say they cause next day drowsiness. What good are they then if you stay sleepy anyway?

Oh, and I still want to keep walking...

No comments: