Thursday, February 21, 2019

Rain, Rain, Rain

And the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down in rushing, rising rivulets...


Day three.  Day three of rain.


Not sprinkling, drizzly rain, either.  Heavy, driving rain.  And we've still got at least two more days of rain to go.  We're already under a flash flood warning, and it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Normally, I do my shopping on Friday, but this week, I'll take the better part of valor and stay home, huddled under my blanket, knitting,


and watching what may be my new favorite singing group ever.



Since my back yard is totally flooded by now, and I don't have a door mat, yet, I very carefully put one of the spare puppy pads by the back door.




And Jesse just as carefully stepped over it. 

Sigh, sometimes, I jes' don' know 'bout that dog...


















No comments: