Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Moving Right Along

 My Emotional Support chicken is moving right along. 


And if you fold it in half, it's even starting to look like a chicken.  


The bulk of the knitting is almost done, and I should be able to finish it pretty soon.  I know some of you have also talked about knitting one, and I'd love to see yours.  

This is going to be short, because I have been watching a documentary series on England's She-Wolves on Tubi.  It was pretty interesting.  If you're into history and all that, you might want to check it out.  Of course, it only ran from Henry I's daughter Matilda to Good Queen Bess, but it's still worth watching. 

But I do have to tell you that someone at work finally said something to Demi-god about using his purge gas.  Only, it was Supervisor.  Not the quality guy who spent all those months bullying the rest of us about it.  Heh, Demi-god told Supervisor he doesn't like using it, and Supervisor said, "Well, you have to."  

I never understood if that purge was so important why where the day shift sub brazers the only ones required to use it.  If it were that critical, they'd have made it mandatory for everyone on all shifts.  I asked about it once, about why the other shifts didn't have to use it, and I was told it was up to them to decide if they wanted to.  That right there tells me it isn't all that important. 

And finally, today's earworm:  The Sound Of Silence.  But only the tune, because the only words to the song I know are Hello, Darkness my old friend, and the soooouuund of silence.   I wrote a parody of it last year when Sahara Dust season started.  Maybe I'll post it when Sahara Dust season starts again this year. 

I kept jumping back and forth between that one, and the Tchaikovsky piece with the cannons.  You know the one I'm talking about.  The 1812 Overture for those of you who don't. 

That's about it for today, because it's already past my bedtime.  

Good night. 

No comments: