Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Way Too Late

I stayed up way too late playing the piano last night, and believe me, I've felt it today.  I was going to do better...but then, these arrived. 


Yep, I'm not getting to bed early tonight after all.  The one on the left seems more designed to be used with the All In One course, while the one on the right is just simple music arrangements.  It's got flats in it, though.  I haven't learned flats yet. 

I tried to play a few songs, but the mail carrier had rolled the envelopes up to fit them into my mail box, and the pages kept closing.  I've got them under a book, so maybe by the time I get home tomorrow, they'll be flat enough. 

I've got one more book to order, a finger strength and dexterity exercise book, then I'll be done for a while.  Ordering books that is. 

By the way, I'm still plugging away at my guitar, and no you are not getting a guitar recital.  Not yet anyway. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's music to be made!

 


No comments: