Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bracing For Round Two

We made it through yesterday's ice storm just fine.  Now they are predicting up to 6" of snow for tomorrow.  If I'd wanted this kind of weather, I'd have moved to Alaska.

Anyway, I took advantage of the relative warmth of the day to run to the store after work.  I was out of dog food, and those crazy dogs of mine seem to think I need to feed them every day.

They're so demanding.

While I was there, I picked up another gallon of milk from the half empty dairy case, and a pack of toilet paper.  I've got plenty of soup in the freezer and lots and lots of hot tea.

Bring on fimbulwinter!  I'm ready!

I'm hoping the power doesn't go out, but if it does, I'll just go next door.  They have a fireplace and a generator.

Squeaky says, "I've got my bwankie.  I'm ready too."





No comments: