Friday, November 16, 2012

It's My Last Day

of work, that is.

Well, for a week at least.  We are off all next week and the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend. 

My plans for the week include such thrilling tasks as pulling the last of the dead plants out of my flower bed.  By the way, I've got one petunia that is still alive and kicking-- even after two hard freezes.  Tough old bird, she is.

Also, I plan on tackling what used to be Cody's bedroom and has now become my storage room.  It's a disaster.  I'll let you know how that goes.

They did give us another turkeydactyl at work this year.  I'd though about not cooking it, and just buying a smaller turkey, but I changed my mind.  I'll just go ahead and cook it, and buy more freezer containers. 

Cody won't be home until Wednesday evening, and I have cast on a new charity hat because...

Well, I'll tell you all about that tomorrow. 

Quote for the day:  Balancing the budget is like protecting your virtue. You have to learn to say no. --Ronald Reagan

No comments: