Anyway, now that the all consuming cross stitch is no longer consuming me, I can finally get back to my knitting, and my updating. So, here we go!
1. Charity Scarf: Completed!! This project is why the update was delayed. I was almost to the end, and wanted to finish it last night, but just couldn't make it. Then, by the time I decided to set it aside, it was so late that all I wanted to do was to go to bed. So, that's what I did. I finished the scarf this afternoon.
2. Arwen Wrap: No progress
3. The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. No progress
4. Conwy sock: No progress this week
5. Traveling Roses Scarf: No progress this week.
6. Garter Rib Scarf: No progress.
7. Fruit Of The Vine scarf: Ditto.
8. Orkney Pi Shawl: No progress
9. Leper bandage: This is my new waiting project. When I'm on my excruciatingly slow desktop and I'm waiting 20 years for a page to load, I pick it up and knit a row or two.
10 & 11. The two sock yarn blankies. No new squares this week.
12. Anniversary Mystery Shawl 2012
I've only done through the first clue, and a couple of rows on clue 2.
So, that's the update for this week. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find something to knit on.