Monday, July 09, 2012

I'm Plumb Tuckered


This is about how I've been feeling lately.  I'm just so tired.  Peak season is like that.

This evening, for example.  I didn't get my soup heated up enough.  I was too tired to get up and put it back into the microwave, so I ate it cold.  Peak season is like that.

The good news is, peak season is almost over.   We might start getting a few Saturdays off.

The bad news is, peak season is almost over.  We might go back to 4 day work weeks.  That's never good, but this year, I've managed to hang on to 14 of my vacation days.  I should be set. 

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Cold soup doesn't sound so bad in this heat, although I'm not a big soup fan at all. Hang in there.

Becky G said...

I love soup! Moreso in the wintertime, but still. As much as I have in the freezer, it's welcome anytime.