It has been a long, busy, tiring day-- which I will tell you all about tomorrow-- so in lieu of a real blog post, I'm going to cop out and do a Ten On Tuesday. This week's topic is 10 Things On Your Bulletin Board. Since I don't actually have a bulletin board, I'm revising it slightly to 10 Things On My Refrigerator.
1. My to-do list, which hardly even gets looked at any more since I keep my to do list on my phone nowadays.
2. A card reminding me of my next dental checkup
3. Jesse's Dog License, which they told me was optional, but I chose to get it anyway so that if he ran away, and Animal Control picked him up again, they'd know who he belongs to.
4. Some pictures of Cody, his sisters, and some of our cousins
5. A recipe for caramel icing, and instructions on how to use ground flax seed as an egg substitute.
6. A picture of my nephew Joshua with Santa Claus when he was about 5 years old. Joshua, that is, not Santa Claus. He's much older than that.
7. A clipping out of the news paper featuring karate promotions which my State Farm agent cut out and saved for me.
8. A picture of me, Amy, and Christi when we got together in Hernando last fall. That was a fun day, and I can't wait until we do it again. And Christi, you still cheated on the yarn buying contest! And a picture of me holding a cat, taken when I was a freshman in college.
9. A magnet snowman photo frame missing an eye that Cody made in Cub Scouts
10. And last, but certainly not least, a magnet featuring the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.
So that's what's on my refrigerator. Yeah, that's more than 10 things, but hey, whatever.