Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Meant To

post this yesterday.  It wasn't until after I'd already gone to bed that I remembered I'd forgotten to blog.  By that time, I didn't want to get back up, so you get it today instead.


The Traveling Roses scarf after two pattern repeats. I tell ya, I'm really loving this pattern. I think once I get done with this one, I might knit it again with a smooth yarn.

That's about all I've done today. I did get me an external hard drive so's I can get some of these pictures off of my desktop. I spent a good deal of the day uploading to Webshots, then deleting photos--after I'd backed them up, of course. I mean, I have storage capacity there of 69,000 photos, and I'm not even using 10% of that.

Well, I started by uploading puppy photos of Rylea.  She had her own album, but it only had 6 photos in it.  She's got a few more than that, now.  But look, I found this totally cute puppy photo. 

100_5123

She was probably only about 7 weeks old here.  Since she came from the pound, I don't really know what day she was born. The first time I took her to the vet, he estimated her to be between 6-7 weeks old. So I counted back 6 1/2 weeks and came up with May 5, 2007 as a close enough birthday.

I do have some good news for you, though.  My mind seems to have started working again, and I'm writing at work once more.  I've got a few posts almost ready to go.  Now, I just need to get away from Facebook and Netflix long enough to give the blog the attention it needs.

But it'll give you something to look forward to. 

No comments: