Friday, July 01, 2011

Cowboys Swag

Do you remember earlier this week, that morning that I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep?  I got online and renewed my True Blue Fan Club membership.

Can I help it if this little guy also found his way into my shopping cart?


And guess what!  I've got a t-shirt just like his.  WHEN football season starts, I'll have a new game-watching buddy.  Now, he just needs a name...

And this'll be my official game watching Dr. Pepper drinking glass. 


I'm all set for football season.  Now they just need to end the lockout and get with the program!

2 comments:

Sus said...

How cute is your little matching game buddy? I think he saw you coming and launched himself directly into your cart. Meant to be. :D

Becky G said...

Yep, it was meant to be. I still don't have a name for him, though.