Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally Fall

Fall weather is finally here! It has been a beautiful day. Sunny, breezy and cool enough to keep my windows open all day.

As is typical of the onset of Fall, I felt life returning to me. I had a productive day--though it was all the mundane chores of running a home. I did some laundry, washed some dishes, dusted, vacuumed, and the like. Once I got done with all that, I started putting out some of my fall decorations. My problem with that is that I have more decorations than places to put them.

I am almost through with my Kernel scarf. I just have a partial pattern repeat, and the bottom border and I'm done. Photos soon. Got football on tonight.

2 comments:

Slop -n- Goulash: Dinner of Champions! said...

Oh, Becky, I am so there with you! Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the colors (and I look good in them too!LOL) I love the scents of fall - pumpkin, spices, cinnamon, apple...mmmm! I love the flavors - pumpkin, apple, cinnamon...you get the gist. My family and friends are also Halloween freaks. We block off our street when it falls on a weekend and our yard is done up really spooky - so much so that people stop and gawk. We dress up and scare kids (not the little ones) and have chili and a bonfire. It's a blast. I'll have to do a post on that - complete with photos. Anyway, yesterday we had our windows open in St. Louis too and it was actually cool. FALL IS FINALLY HERE! YAY!

Becky G said...

Mine, too, though we don't do much for Halloween. We used to go to the church fall festival, but Cody outgrew that long ago.