Sunday, November 20, 2005

Drawing Fruit

Drawing fruit is usually pretty easy. Fruit tends to be all lumpy and bumpy anyway, which makes drawing a realistic looking apple pretty simple. If my shapes aren't perfectly straight, it's ok because likely the apple wasn't perfectly straight either. However, drawing a realistic looking apple in under 5 minutes is a bit more complicated.

When I was carrying my son, I craved apples. Not just any kind of apple either. It had to be a Golden Delicious apple. I had to have one every day, and they tasted SOOOO good. The funny thing is, I don't like apples, and I don't think I've eaten 2 apples in the 12 years since my son was born.

Here is another scarf I knitted this year. Since Thanksgiving is fast approaching, these fall colors really fit my mood right now.

No comments: