Saturday, December 17, 2022

Y'all Thought I Was Joking

 Y'all thought I was joking about those squashed bows, didn't you?  

I got them all out this afternoon with the intentions of putting them onto some presents, but in the end, I decided they'd been smashed too flat to be of use.  I even tried to fluff them up a bit, but gave that up pretty quickly and tossed them all.   Maybe next year, I'll buy some fresh bows and use them. 

In other news, this morning, I received a surprise parcel delivered by FedEx.  At first, I thought it was another Christmas gift, because I hadn't ordered anything.  At least, not that I remembered.  I started to wrap the whole box and put it under the tree unopened, but suddenly, I remembered what is was and knew I could open it.   

It's the long awaited replacement support posts for my Rubbermaid cabinet. Heh, imagine opening that on Christmas morning!  What a disappointment that would be.   It would have been nice if I'd gotten them before I finished putting the thing together.  As it is, I'll have to pull it all apart.  Well, not ALL of it, just the top section.  Even so, it's still going to be quite a job.  

Speaking of jobs, here's a good one for you.  Pre-poop toilet spray in Christmassy scents. And yes, I went there. 


All the way. I've only used the Spritzmas Spice so far, but it smells pretty good.  It definitely smells better than the alternative.  He he he...

Oh, and I have to show you these cards.  Aren't they gorgeous?  My ex mother in law made these.  

The one on the right is from her, and the one on the left is from her sister Denise.  Aren't they beautiful?

And finally, for your Holiday Homestead Share Day #17 -- Christmas Movie

One of my favorites, the musical version of Scrooge with Albert Finney.

Really, there are so many good Christmas movies, I couldn't pick just one, but this is on up there with the best of them. 

No comments: