Sunday, October 23, 2022

More Squares

There isn't really much to talk about, since I didn't do anything else but watch football and knit blanket squares.  I got these done since lase we spoke.

Square #9


Square #8


Square #7


Square #6

I think I must be getting just a bit burned out, because I only knit this one today. 

Square #5

But I'm so close to being done, I don't want to stop now. 

Earlier this year, I cut off one of my streaming services, Frndly TV.  It's got lots of family friendly channels, including like five Hallmark channels, UPtv, INSP, and Great American Family channel, among others.  The main reason I'd gotten it in the first place was so I could watch my cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies, since none of the Hallmark channels are in my Hulu package.

Frendly is a pretty good deal.  I mean, it's not extremely expensive, but when things started getting tight budget wise, I decided to cut it off.  I couldn't see paying for a service I only watch for 3 months out of the year.  I'd said I was just going to stick with watching Lifetime cheesy Christmas movies this year, since I already get Lifetime with my Hulu plan.  However, when Countdown To Christmas started this weekend, I just couldn't help myself.  I signed back up.  

This time around, though, I'm paying monthly, so I'll cut it off after the New Year movies come out.  

All that to say, cheesy Christmas movies are great to knit to, so I'm off to cast on another square.  

Laters

No comments: