Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Hats & Organs

 And here is the beret in its blocked state:  


Pretty nice, if I do say so myself.  I'd taken a photo of the other one, but I held the camera too close and the flash washed all the color out.  Eh, there's not much more to it than the last time I showed you.  

In other news, my brother and nephew recently participated in an organ symposium.  I have no idea what an organ symposium is, but here is my very talented brother playing his piece: 

And here is my very talented nephew playing his piece. 

Joshua has been taking piano lessons since he was little, but has recently started teaching himself to play the organ.  He also plays the cello in his school orchestra.  

And I'm still the only one in the family with absolutely no musical talent.  But watching them has spurred me to go practice more. 

One day, blog posts will be interesting again.  Today is not that day.  Enjoy the music.  That's all I have for you. 









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Becky, thanks for making us famous! I don't know why it's called a symposium, it's more of a recital. Periodically area musicians get together and put them on; they are free and open to the public. And, it's not only organists; there are other instrumentalists and even vocalists.

Otter said...

I am the least talented of my family also. Even my boys are able to play an instrument.

Becky G said...

Heh, you're not going to get very famous from my blog! But I have a few friends that I knew would enjoy hearing your beautiful playing.