Saturday, July 30, 2022

So Much To Do

I have so much stuff I need to be doing, and so little desire to do any of it.  

Seriously, I keep thinking of everything I should be getting done, and yet, here I sit in front of the TV.  Not doing anything.  

Well, unless you count doing the laundry, including folding and putting it away, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, changing the sheets -- all normal every day stuff. 

What I did do was to cast on two --yes two -- new hats.


I cast on the hat on the right first with the last of that Red Heart I've been knitting with lately.  I'm pretty sure I've got enough left to make another youth/child sized hat.  I got like 2 1/2 inches into it when a new to me pattern popped up on Pinterest.  It was so simple, yet cute, I just had to cast it on, too, using some Knit Picks Brava I had laying around.  The pattern is called the Brandye Beanie, from the Knots Of Love website.   They have lots of cute patterns -- for both knit and crochet hats -- available for free if you're using them for charity, or a small donation if you want them for personal use.  

I wanted to print the pattern out, but my printer was being a butt.  My magenta cartridge is out of ink, and my stupid printer won't let me print anything at all if one of the cartridges is empty.  Not even in black and white.  Not even with me using many, many unwholesome words for which I had to repent.  In the end, since it's such a simple pattern, I just took a photo of my computer screen with my phone and am referring to that when I need to.  

Take that, stupid printer!  

...I say as I sneak onto Amazon to order a printer cartridge...

1 comment:

Amnicon Studio said...

I'm usually pretty good about saying only nice things for the tech to hear. Lest they decide to go to the printer graveyard in the sky.

I have a printer that is more than 10 years old. Amazing! I talk pretty to it every day!