Monday, May 23, 2022

Almost Forgot

 I almost forgot to blog today.  

I had a long, complex, interesting -- well, hopefully anyway -- post in mind, but I got so caught up in playing the piano, that I almost forgot to even blog.  But now, it's too close to my bedtime, so I'll just leave you with the photos of my new candles from my friend Kristine's shop.


Stormy Blue, on ETSY.  She's got so many good smelling candles, and these are two of her newest ones.  Petrichor smells just like wet earth, and Yellowstone smells like...well, like the sky before a thunderstorm.  Hmmmmm, I wonder what it would smell like if I burned them together.  

This being Memorial Day weekend, and hopefully, they'll give it to us, I might just try that, in the midst of all the other things I have planned to get done -- which I will tell you about later, and also which I probably won't get done.  

By the way, I'm starting to feel better, both physically and emotionally.  I always get in a bit of a funk after family visits.  No, not because they visit, but because once they're back up in  Memphis, or El Paso, or Alaska, I miss them so terribly much.   

If I had but one wish in this life, it would be that all my family could be together again.  

Now, I'm in a funk again.  I think I'm going to go play the piano a minute more, then go to bed.  Goodnight. 

No comments: