Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yippee...

Well, it's official.  I gotta have another root canal.  But honestly, it's not so bad.  Not much more than getting a filling these days.  The most painful part is paying for it.

The good news is, it's an excuse to take a day off work and go shopping in Jackson.  Yes, there is a yarn store down there.  No, I don't need any more yarn. 

Wait, what?  Did I just say that?



Ummm, moving right along...



Jesse was naughty this afternoon.  He'd been so good, but today I caught him in the middle of my bed, chewing on a sock.  I made him get off, and fussed at him a bit.  He hasn't tried to get back on, so we'll see. 

I've almost got another hat finished.  I'll post pictures soon.  Right now, I need to finish yesterday's post, so I can retro date it and get it up.  Yeah, I know that's cheating, but that's how I roll. 

1 comment:

Bag Blog said...

Sorry you had to have a root canal, but glad you got to buy some yarn. Those pics in the previous post of Romo make me hurt.