I know, I know--it's supposed to be WIPs on Wednesday, but I didn't want to wait. I thought y'all might need a break from all the politics and football I've been posting about here lately. So here we go...
1. Vernal Equinox--I've started chart 4. This is a really easy knit, and is working up pretty quickly. Of course, the later charts get larger, so it's still a long way from done. (The pattern is in the right sidebar and is in English.)
2. Anniversary '09 Mystery Shawl--which actually has a name now. Victorian Romance. I'm only about 20 rows from the end, and need to get it finished soon, but it has fallen prey to the siren song of the Vernal Equinox
3. Orkney Pi-- It, too, has fallen prey to the siren song of Vernal Equinox. I made it through chart 3, before setting it aside.
4. Simple Garter Rib sock--Yes, this is as far as it has gotten. I cast on to see how this yarn knits up, and I like it. I'll pick it back up soon. The yarn is Knit Picks Imagination in Gingerbread House.
5. Bubble Wrap Socks-- The yarn is Knit Picks Imagination in Pixie Dust. Just for the record, the yarn doesn't look anything like the photo on the website or the catalog.
6. Charity Scarf-- This one has been on the needles so long that I don't even remember when I cast it on. I'm sure a blog search will reveal the answer, but eh, it just isn't that important. The pattern is one I based on this pattern. I just couldn't follow that pattern, so I looked at the picture and started knitting it based on that.
7. The Friendship Blankie--Yep, I'm still slowly but surely getting it done. I just received some yarn from a swap, so I should have some new squares knit into it soon.
That's it for my current WIPs. I'm also planning on casting on for a hat made from fingering weight yarn. I've swatched and figured out how many to cast on, I just haven't done it.
Then, I have another mystery shawl that will be starting next week.
Enough WIPS? There is no such thing.
Now, I must get back to knitting...