Thursday, June 08, 2023

Wildfire Smoke

Here I’d been getting all excited because the Sahara dust seems to be lower than usual this year,


when boom, we get hit with Canada wildfire smoke.  

If it isn't one thing, it's another.  Yep, it's made it all the way down here to the south, and it’s tearing up my sinuses, too.  My eyes feel all gritty, and I've got a raging headache.  I was talking about it with a coworker this morning, and she said, "I thought it was just me!"  Nope, it's not just you.  They're saying it's supposed to peak today, then start clearing up a bit.  I don't know about you, but I'll be glad when it all settles down.  

Heh, I was thinking today, "Man, we sure could use a tropical storm to wash all this smoke out of the air."  I mean, not a really strong one, but just enough to clear the air.  

In other news, I used up all the data from my hotspot last night.  I kind of went over my limit on purpose, because I wanted to see what would happen, but other than it taking much longer for my pages to load, I haven't really noticed much difference.  My billing period starts over on Saturday, so I can deal with it until then.  

Well, I had more to talk about it, but I've got to go try to do something about this headache.  

Laters

No comments: