Friday, October 22, 2021

Dear Biden Supporter

 Do you remember back last November, right after your boy Biden was declared the winner of the presidential election, and you sneeringly asked, "Where are all the Trump supporters now?"

Do you remember what I told you?  I said, "We're stocking up on foodstuffs and preparing for the lean times to come."  

Remember how you mocked me, right before you blocked me?  

Well, I have just one question for you.

Where


are

you 


now?  

I've noticed you've gotten mighty quiet here lately.  So, where are you now when gas prices have tripled and store shelves are empty, inflation is through the roof, and your kids' and grandkids' Christmas presents have been sitting in a cargo container on a ship off the coast of California for two months?  

Why can't I hear you anymore?  

Come on now, brag on your boy!  Say it with me, loud and proud!

Let's Go Brandon!!


*All photos were taken today, Friday, October 22, 2021 in a Mississippi Walmart. 

No comments: