Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Whiskers On Wednesday

I'm plumb tuckered.  I'm so tired, I was trying to practice my piano, and I couldn't even see the pages.  

Yes, I did have my glasses on!  

The point is, I'm tired, so this will be short.  Basically, just a Whiskers On Wednesday post.  


This was my attempt at being artsy fartsy.  I'm not sure the cat appreciated it.  

Saturday when I was down at the Founder's Day thing on the square, I noticed our Little Free Library was empty.  



Naturally, I did what any red blooded bookworm would do.  I filled the sucker back up!


I came home and went through my bookshelf, and Cody's bookshelf -- yes, I checked with him first-- and picked out some old books to take up there.  Then my friend messaged me and said they'd cleaned up some of Mr. Clark's books and if I wanted to, I could take them down there, too.  By the time it was all said and done, I had more books than would fit.  

I'll be able to fill it back up again at least once.  And of course, if anyone else has any books to donate, particularly children's books, I'll be happy to take them up there for you.  

But now, I'm going to bed.  Good night. 






 








No comments: