Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Once Upon A Time

 Once upon a time, a certain ADP employee who may or may not have been ...um...me... got herself some plastic bugs.  And that certain ADP employee who may or may not have been um...me...just might have taken the aforementioned plastic bugs to work and may or may not have possibly scattered them strategically around her work place. 


Then that aforementioned ADP employee who may or may not have been ...um...me may or may not have peed her pants laughing at the hilarity that ensued -- especially when that one co-worker screamed so loud, everyone thought the fire alarm had gone off and evacuated the building.

OK, maybe that last part didn't actually happen, but it was the loudest scream I'd ever heard.  She said, "Don't you know you shouldn't be scaring old people???"  I said, "Who?  Me?  Would I do that?"



In other news, the last of the piano books I'd ordered arrived.  Well, the last of the books I ordered this time, that is. 

Just thumbing through it, I definitely remember some of those songs.  I was thinking, "I used to be able to play that?"  But I did.  I was about halfway through the grade two book when my mother made me quit.  Unfortunately, I can't quite play just yet, as the cat is napping on my keyboard. 


Speaking of the cat, the little cat house I made for her worked.  She got caught out in the rain last night, and when I opened the door this morning, she was inside it.  Nice and dry.  I'd love to get her something like this eventually, but they're a little pricey.




For now, the old cooler will have to do.  I need to get her some sort of weather-proof mat to put inside, so she won't be laying directly on the bricks.  I'm thinking I might just knit something out of my massive Red Heart stash, 


because it's durable and washable.   I can knit two or three, and switch them out when they get dirty.  The other option is to get a carpet style door mat.  I think it will be better for outdoors.  I'll look next time I go to the store and see what they have there.  

Oh, the cat's awake now.  I guess I'll go practice a bit. 

Laters. 













No comments: