Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Progress!

The cat was outside wanting in.

The dog was inside wanting out.

I held the dog still, and opened the door.  The cat came in, looked at the dog, sniffed a bit, then walked on into the house and lay down.  No hissing.  No fluffing of fur.  No arching of back.

I call that progress.  

They may eventually get along yet. 


And now for a bit of bad news.  I've lost two more of my marigolds to the snails.  Even with the egg shells, they're still getting to them.  Maybe when I get back from Texas, I'll see if I can put some in a planter or something.  I've got some pots and planters I haven't used in ages.  We'll see what I can come up with.  

I was going to tell you something else, but right now, I can't remember what it was, so I'll just leave you with this.  


My life in a nutshell. 

No comments: