Thursday, September 05, 2019

Doomed

This is how we know society is doomed.

Remember how I showed you they are putting up these turnstiles in front of the employee entrance?  There are four in total.  Turnstiles, that is.


For added security, they say, though I don't know what good it will do when the door back by the shipping office stays propped open all the time.


And I do mean All.  The.  Time. 

If it's ever closed, they first thing they do when they get there in the morning is to ...you guessed it...prop it open. 

But I digress...

I get to work bright and early this morning, and as I am walking across the parking lot, I see people going into the plant.  Remember, I said there were four.  Turnstiles, I mean, not people.  There were about 10-12 people -- all lined up going through one single turnstile.  Only one person had the sense to go through one of the other THREE.  Unoccupied.  Turnstiles.

I later told my coworker, "If she's the smart one of the group, we're in big trouble." 

And that is how we know society is doomed.

In other news, I've found my next piano piece I'm going to learn to play.


What'cha think?  By the way, I finally broke down and ordered a blue ink cartridge last night.  On my phone.  Laying in my bed.  In a fit of insomnia.  It'll be here tomorrow.  Then maybe my printer will stop being contrary. 

Oh, and apparently, y'all weren't very impressed by my story of the argument I had with the aforementioned printer I posted yesterday.  Or else I'm suddenly a boring person. 

There was something else I was going to tell you, but I can't remember what it is right now, so I'll just leave you with this picture of my weirdo dog using the entertainment center as a pillow.


Sometimes I jes' don't know 'bout that dog.

No comments: