So, I get to work bright and early yesterday morning, and one of my coworkers came up to me and said, "We're staying until 4:00 and it's mandatory now." But I guess it's only mandatory for some people...but I'm not here to grumble. Except that's exactly what I'm doing.
I was so tired when I got home, I didn't do anything. I went to bed at 6:30, and was practically shivering from exhaustion. I didn't go to sleep right away, though. I read a chapter in my book first.
I keep forgetting to tell you that I finished reading The Oxford Detective Society. It was pretty good if you like detective stories. Now I'm reading one called The Baker Of Lost Memories. It's very compelling, and I'm having a hard time putting it down.
But I was still asleep by 7:00. Even after reading, and falling asleep watching a gardening video on my tablet...
All that to say, expect blogging to be sparse until common sense returns to the plant.
Oh, wait...you'd never get a post then!
In the meantime, look at this. It absolutely sums up how crazy things have been this year. I've got a bluebonnet blooming.
In September.
Silly thing doesn't realize it's supposed to bloom in March.
Anyway, I'm almost as tired tonight as I was last night, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment