Thursday, June 22, 2023

Getting There

 Slowly but surely, I'm getting this back corner cleaned up.  


It already looks so much better than it did, even though I can only work on it for a few minutes per day because of the heat.  I just can't handle it like I did when I was younger.  Both the heat and the hard work, I mean. 

Anyway, now that I'm getting the overgrowth cut back, you can see what terrible shape my fence is in. This top rail isn't even attached to anything. 

Looking at it now, it's a wonder it kept my dogs in at all. But then, I think they just knew their boundaries.  

In other news, there is no other news.  Seriously, nothing at all is going on in my life.  I get up, go to work, come home, piddle around the house, then go to bed -- just to get up and do it all over again the next day. 

If I'm lucky, I can fit some knitting and piano practice in.  All that being said, sometimes, it's hard to come up with fun and interesting topics about which to blog.  Today is one of those days, so let me just go practice my piano a bit.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I've passed my four year anniversary of having said piano.  I feel like I should be farther along than I am, but it is what it is.  I've even stopped doing the little recitals I used to do, because I...well, I just have.  Last fall, I bought that selfie ring thingy to record myself playing, and haven't used it once.  

I don't know what the deal is.  But when I figure it out, I'll let you know.

No comments: