Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Well, Well, Well

Guess who finally got back to me, after only 2 1/2 months?  If you said the Rubbermaid customer service people, give yourself a Christmas cookie.  They apologized and said responses have been delayed to to an unusually high volume of e-mails.  

They asked if I still needed the part, and blah blah blah...I responded and told them yes, I do still need the part and sent them a photo of the part I need.   They said if it isn't available, they'd send me a whole new cabinet.  We shall see....I only hope that if they send me a replacement cabinet, they don't require me to send the defective one back.  I do not want to have to try to cram all that stuff back into the box and lug it down to the UPS store.  

In other news, I woke up feeling much better today, after absolutely dragging all day yesterday.  I don't know what was wrong with me, but I just felt awful.  No fever or anything, I just didn't feel well.  I think I might have let myself get a little too dehydrated, because I woke up craving water.  Seriously.  I drank like 4 glasses of water even before I had my coffee.  That must have worked, because I perked up and now I'm at my normal level of exhaustion.  

Which is bad enough, but what can you do?  

Now for your Holiday Homestead Share #13:  Wrapping. 

I've always been a bit envious of those who have all kinds of elegantly wrapped stuff under their tree.  But not really.  I guess. 

We never had fancy wrapping when I was growing up.  We didn't even put bows on presents, because my mother said they'd just get squshed under the tree.  Hmmm, I do have some bows in my wrapping supplies.  And they're already pre-squshed.  Maybe I should put some on my gifts this year.  

Sounds like a weekend project to me. 


And finally, Happy Santa Lucia Day to all my fellow Scandinavians! 

No comments: