Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Baby, It's Cold

 Look what we have in the forecast for Sunday!  Just look:


Of course, Sunday is still a ways away, and that could change between now and then.  Still, I've got my bowl all washed and ready to collect any show, should it happen to fall here.  Usually, all we get is sleet, but one can hope. 

For snow ice cream.  In case you're wondering why I have a bowl washed and ready to go.  

And I'm glad it's supposed to fall on a Sunday, so I don't have to drive in it.  I love watching the snow fall...out the window...while sitting in front of a warm fire drinking hot chocolate...wrapped in a blanket with knitting or a good book...Driving in snow, not so much.  

In other news, the temperature guy was back at work this morning.  Turns out he didn't have COVID after all.  It was someone in his family who had it, so he had to quarantine.  But he's OK.  Another coworker also came back today after his second or third time having the virus.  I know for sure it's at least his second, because I remember when he had it the first time.  It was pretty early in the pandemic, but then someone told me today it was his third time.  

Boss Of Bosses has it, too, and they say he's not doing well.  I don't know any of the details, but that's what I was told.  

That's about it for tonight, I guess.  I'll tell you one thing, this getting up at 3:30 AM nonsense really blows.  




No comments: