Thursday, February 29, 2024

I Took The Plunge

Well, it's that time again.  Time to get the old boobies smashed, and since I was already in town, I decided to go ahead and run by Walmart today instead of tomorrow.  

While I was there, I finally took the plunge and bought a selfie stick. 

No, I won't be deluging you with a bunch of selfies, so you don't have to worry about that!  But I thought I kind of wanted to do a little vlogging --  even though my first couple of vlogs didn't seem to be all that popular -- and what basically amounts to a phone handle would make that much easier.  

Now for the question, what would you like to see me do vlogs of?  Pretty much anything is on the table -- as long as it is family friendly and PG rated.  

Oh, and on impulse, I picked up this skein of yarn. 

I thought it would make some pretty hats, and I'm almost out of all my variegated or self striping yarns.  I've got quite a bit of solid color yarn left, but most of it is blue or gray.  I need something exciting.  

In other news, I think I may have messed up when I planted the sunflower seeds in the same tray as the others.  Some of them are almost as tall as the lid now, so I'm going to have to do something with them sooner rather than later. 


I went ahead and ordered some of those garden cloches, and I have some of those things you buy plants from Walmart in, so I might transplant them into those and put them outside after hardening them off, of course.  It's a learning experience...

By the way, if you look very carefully, you can see what appears to be one single teensy little cosmos coming up.  I'm not going to tell you where it is.  I'll just wait and see if you can find it. 

Consider it an early Easter Egg hunt... 

No comments: