Tuesday, May 07, 2024

I Didn't Want To Mow Anyway

I have my crown now.  Yep, I got the call from my dentist yesterday that my crown was in, so after work, I ran by and let him put it in.  It didn't take but maybe 5 minutes from start to finish.  

After that was done, I ran by Walmart and bought a new garden hose for my back yard, then came on home.  I'd planned on mowing the front and side yards, but when I tried to start my lawn mower....


Just add it to the list of things I need to fix.  Eh, I didn't want to mow anyway, but now my front yard is starting to look like a jungle.  

A little brighter news, my first cosmos bloom has opened!  Woo hoo!   


 It's the one bright spot in an otherwise dreary day.  One I think I'll stick a fork into and just go to bed. 

Goodnight. 

No comments: