Thursday, November 17, 2022

I’m Free!

 I’m free!  Until the 28th, that is.

Yep, today was my last day of work until after Thanksgiving. It almost seems surreal, and though I know it’ll go by so fast, I’m going to enjoy every minute of my time off.

I’d enjoy it more if I were getting paid for it, but hey, you can’t win them all. 

So, what am I going to do on my 10 days off?  Not much. 

There is so much I need to do, but in reality, I'll probably sit in front of the TV catching up on my cheesy Hallmark and Great American Family Christmas movies.  And knitting.  I also want to get my Christmas cards ready and mailed.  I'd planned on starting working on them last weekend, but I just didn't.  No excuses.  I just didn't do it. 

The weather ought to put me in the mood, though, because it's supposed to be in the upper 20s every night this weekend, with highs only reaching the low 50s.  Which reminds me, I finally found an accurate winter forecast.

I see many cups of hot tea in my near future.  In fact, I think I'll go fix some as soon as I get this posted.  

By the way, did you know the Peacock TV app also shows the cheesy Hallmark movies?  I know that now. And apparently, if you do watch them on Peacock TV, you don't have to watch a bunch of commercials.  

Also by the way, I am working on a few Christmas songs on my piano that I intend to record for you.  I may spend some time this week trying to figure out that new recording software I downloaded months ago, and never used.  However, if I am going to record some Christmas music for you, I'd better get off of here and practice a bit. 

Laters.

No comments: