Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Called It!

I just said yesterday that I need to slow down my spending, and sure enough, this afternoon Group Leader Shark came around and told us all to start coming in at 6:00.  No more overtime.  This is why I work so much when it's available, because you never know when they're going to yank it away.  

As much as I hated waking up at 2:30, there were advantages to coming in at 4:00.  Not having to walk through that ridiculous metal detector for one.  Knowing there will be ice in the ice machines for another.  Oh well, it probably won't last long before they have us coming back in early.  We're barely keeping up with the lines as it is. 

Now for some bad news, I came home yesterday and found one of my pepper plants all wilted. 


 I don't know what happened.  It was fine Sunday.  Now it's dead or dying.  My first thought was that it needed watering, but all of the other plants in that bed are fine and they all get watered the same. My next thought was the heat, but again, wouldn't that affect all of the plants, not just this one?  

I'm not going to pull it up just yet, though.  Maybe by some miracle I'll find out what's wrong and save the plant. 

No comments: