Friday, April 26, 2024

Long Week

I got to work bright and early this morning, went to the break area and filled my lunchbox with ice, went and got my tool box out of my locker, then clocked in and headed over to my brazing stand to get ready for the workday.  I stood there for a moment, then without thinking I let out one of those deep, "whooee" sighs...and from across the department I heard another brazer say, "Me, too, Becky  Me, too."  

It has been a long week, but it's finally over, and I even successfully went to Walmart, where I picked up Cody's Italian Parsley and some Lemon Balm for me.  


I've already gotten them planted into the bed that will stay in the back yard, because they are partial shade plants.  

Then I put together my new planter while watching round 2 of the NFL draft.  


My supervisor abandoned me after I told her she could not sharpen her claws on it, 


but I persevered and got 'er done.  Even without the little brat's help. 

Tomorrow I will move it outside and go get some dirt to put into it, but for now, I'm going to go take a quick shower, because I'm all sweaty.  

Laters.  

No comments: