Saturday, February 26, 2022

Rainy Saturday

 It has rained all day long.  

What am I talking about?  It has rained all week long.  But yeah, it's rained all day long.  

As if that weren't bad enough, I don't think it got out of the 30s.  I'm really glad I got that extra firewood last month.  It's come in handy.  Not that I needed it, but with it there, I don't feel I have to be so stingy with my wood.  And it's supposed to be cold again tomorrow, so it'll come in handier.  But at least it's not supposed to be raining.  

So, what did I do on my rainy Saturday off?  Well, not much to be perfectly honest.  I've watched TV, did dishes and laundry, and ....  nope, that's about it.  So, I'll just show you the cute little hand sanitizers I bought yesterday.  


They were on clearance.  And yes, I had to tell you that.  For .25 each.  And yes, I had to tell you that, too.   It's like a rule, or something.  

I felt it was kind of appropriate, since I spent the morning catching up watching The Book Of Boba Fett.  And knitting.  

Slowly but surely, it's coming along.  

I guess since nothing happened, I won't keep you, but I have to give you your Texas History moment for Day 4 of the Seige.    

No comments: