Saturday, October 30, 2021

I Haz Firewood!

 I have firewood!


The way I acquired this firewood is as follows.  I was laying in bed last night, and decided to check FB Marketplace one more time before I drifted off to sleep, and lo and behold, there it was!  A new listing, and reasonably priced, at that.  This morning, I got up and contacted the guy, and after a couple of rounds of phone tag,  we had a deal worked out.  He did ask for a $10 delivery fee, but even with that, the price was still within what I am willing to pay.  Quite frankly, I don't blame him for asking a delivery fee, what with the price of gas nearly doubling in the last year.  It was still cheaper than that one guy who wanted $50 to deliver.  

Whatever, I have firewood, and just in time it appears.  Look at the temps for next week!


The cat says, "I think I'll just stay right here..."


That's my lap, just in case you can't tell.  By the way, it's surprisingly difficult to take a photo of a cat on your own lap.  

I've got me one crazy cat, I'm telling you.  Yesterday I bought her some seafood flavor cat food.  Canned cat food, I mean.  The kind with the actual chopped up fish.  Today, she turned her nose up at it.  I should have known better, as she's never eaten any seafood flavored food before, but I thought this being the actual cuts, and not mush, it would be different.  Nope.  She won't eat it.  

Don't that beat all?  I've never in my life seen a cat that doesn't like fish.  Well, now I have.  

Looks like the dog will be getting some treats for the next few days.  







No comments: