Monday, July 29, 2019

Shark Week

This is Shark Week. 

Everything is on hold for Shark Week.  The only thing I will be doing is shouting, "Get back in the cage, dummy!" at the T.V.  And going to work, of course.  Thanks to judicious use of vacation days, I'll only be working three days this week.  That'll give me plenty of time to catch up on DVRed Shark Week show. 

Oh, and some knitting may be in order.  Like yesterday, I finished my slouchy beanie.


Here we see Charlotte modeling it. 


It'll lie more smoothly once I've washed it.  I've already started casting on another one, but it probably won't be slouchy.  Just a regular beanie. 

BTW, I've seen Andy and Paul on new episodes, but have only seen Dickie on a re-run from last year.  Those are my three favorite Shark Week peeps. 

The good news is, Hulu has picked up Discovery Channel, so I didn't have to subscribe to DirecTV Now for a month just to watch.  I won't have to turn that service back on until late October, when Countdown To Christmas starts.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Andy awaits. 



No comments: