Thursday, June 14, 2018

Surprises In The Mail

I was on my way home from work, thinking how I wanted to order something online so I could get a package in the mail.  I like getting things in the mail. 

When I pulled into my drive way, there was a ginormous box waiting for me in my car port.  As soon as I saw the return address, I knew what it was.  My friend Peggy was de-stashing, and had offered up some yarn for the taking.  I told her I wanted all her Red Heart for hats for my Knitting it Forward group.  I figured it'd be 7-8 skeins.

Turns out, I greatly underestimated how much yarn she was going to send. 


Once I'd changed clothes and fed the dogs, I started digging into all those bags.  There was yarn.


And there was more yarn.


And more yarn.


And still more yarn.


And even more yarn...


I ought to be able to make a buttload of hats with all this yarn. 

Thanks, Peggy!





No comments: