Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Quick Update

Just a quick update on my brother.  They were able to take him off the vent late last night, and today they got him up and walking.  He is also eating some, so things are looking good for him. 


My sister in law messaged me and said the surgeon stopped by to check on Russell.  He told them that Rus had a birth defect on his aortic valve.  It's kind of good in a way that he had this little heart attack.  If they hadn't caught the defect and replaced the valve, he could have dropped dead at any time. 

My friend's husband also had heart surgery.  His LAD -- also known as the widowmaker artery -- was 80% blocked, and he had another that was 90% blocked.  They put stents in, and he's doing well.  His doctor said he's lucky to be alive. 

My friend Sue is...well, we still don't know.  Just keep her in your prayers, please.

I know this is short, but I've had a rough couple of days.  I think I'm just going to go to bed early. 

Good night.



No comments: