Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Photo Project

A question has been asked of me in a private correspondence. When I suggested the summer photo project, I had in mind that we would all just post our photos on our own blogs. However, I was asked if I were going to start a blog just for the project. I said I'd ask and see what everyone wanted to do.

If there is enough interest, I will start a group blog just for the project. However, be aware that you will not be required to post on that blog if you don't want to. It would be a nice, convenient way to see everyone's photos, though, having them all in one place like that.

So tell me, do you want to? If so, send me an e-mail. I will need your e-mail addys to send you invitations. If not, we'll just post them on our regular blogs.

By the way, this is not an all or nothing thing. If some people want the group blog, then those people can post to it, while those who don't can still post to their regular blogs. Or you can do both. Whatever. I'm flexible.

I'm rambling, now. It's late.

I'm going to bed.

5 comments:

~Amber~ said...

A group blog would be a great way to see everyone's contributions! Another option would be to start a Flickr group. I'd be game for either option, or you could just put up a Mr Linky at the end of the project for us to link to our photo collections that way. It all boils down to what works for you.

Unknown said...

It really makes no difference to me either. I'll go with whatever the majority rules in this case.

Carol said...

I really like the idea of a group blog but the flickr group sounds great too! I can't wait to get started!

Knit and fall back in it said...

I would vote for a group blog over the flickr group, but it's your party. Do what's easiest for you. I'm flexible.

Becky G said...

Thanks for the input. I've decided to go with a group blog, as I'm not that fond of Flickr. I use it for Ravelry, but not much else.

Amber, what is a Mr. Linky?