Tuesday, February 27, 2018

One Of Those Days


Today has been one of those days.

I had to take a deep breath and count to ten.  I had to look myself in the eye, and tell myself in a firm, calm, yet kind voice, "You cannot plant your flower bed yet!  It is still too early!"

I can make plans, though.  I think instead of putting my French Marigolds in the skinny bed in front of my porch, I'm going to plant moss roses there.  I had some last year, and I really liked them, but they seemed to get overwhelmed by the larger plants in the big bed.  I think they'll do better by themselves.


I'm still debating on what else to plant.

All I can do for now, though, is to pout because it's still too early.  I can't even get out and claw, because all the rain has turned my yard into a swamp.

via GIPHY

Man, I need a nap.

I'm going to go put myself to bed.









No comments: