Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall, Maybe

I woke up to this blessed relief from the heat this morning.  I was really tempted to stay in my nice, warm bed, but I didn't.  There are still too many things I want to buy, so off to work I went.



It looks like Fall might finally be here.  It won't last long, though.  It's supposed to be back up into the 90s by the middle of next week.

I finally broke down and called the tree guy back.  I'd called him a couple of weeks ago, and he said he'd come cut my tree down last week.  He never showed.  I called him when I got home this afternoon, and he was like, "Who are you again?".  He has a real good reputation, but frankly, I'm beginning to wonder how he got it.  Anyway, he's going to come tomorrow.  I think maybe just to get me to quit nagging him, but hey, if that's what it takes.

In all my aggravation, I forgot to tell him to leave me the limbs for firewood.




No comments: